The administrative team at Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center is very proud to announce a customer service program called, Community Cares, which is designed to enhance the service delivery experience for our patient/customers at Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center. Through Community Cares, customer service will be taught, demonstrated, and practiced with a passion. Community Cares will help each of our employees focus on making outstanding customer service a passion in our hospital.
The Customer Service Standard of Community Cares are as follows:
• Treat our customers as the most important part of our job.
• Treat our customers as you would want to be treated.
• When we meet a customer, make the first 30 seconds count.
• Make eye contact and smile.
• Smile and use a friendly tone of voice on the telephone.
• Be sensitive to your customers’ emotions, thoughts, and feelings.
• Treat your co-workers as customers.
• Give the customer more that he or she expects.
• Listen to your customers without interrupting them.
• Never make negative comments of any kind where customers can hear.
At Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center our physicians and staff want to provide you the best care possible, at the same time, we will exceed your expectations on customer service. Community Cares has developed a passion for customer service in each one of our employees. If you receive exceptional customer service while visiting our hospital, please take a moment, complete the enclosed heart shaped paper and drop it into one of the Community Cares boxes located throughout the hospital.